Medium Wide True-Twin Camber Board
Der Dinosaurs Klassiker erscheint diese Saison im Bruners Gewand, also als Collabo mit der kanadischen Shred-Crew. Lange effektive Kante und Breit genug für etwas größere Boots, kann das Maet in jib-tauglichen Kurzlängen gefahren werden. Twin Tip Shape mit Lowrider Camber (geringe positive Vorspannung). Schönes Gerät für Park & Jib!
DWD über das Maet:
"The first of two collaborations with this years MAET board is with The Bruners crew! These guys have been destroying the streets and documenting it in their videos for years! Classic style that is always blended with innovation and jaw dropping shots! You can tell that this crew is out there having a good time, doing what they love. The Bruners 2 video was amazing, and you can be sure the next project is going to blow minds, too!"
- Lowrider camber: All your friends know the Lowrider version of traditional camber rides at just the right height. It's a goer that knows no boundaries; from the park, to the pow, and the street, take a little trip with this under your feet.
- 3Xtruded base: A denser than average extruded base that rivals most sintered bases on the market. It requires less waxing, and is easily maintained if damaged by knicks and scrapes.
- Soft to Medium Flex
- POPlar wood core with Birch stringers: This is the benchmark in cores. It's used in the entire DWD collection and flex is adjusted for each model with core thickness, camber profiles and added tech.
- 12 Pack inserts: High grade stainless inserts in 12 packs placed to ensure maximum stance options.
- Biaxial glass: A flexible fibreglass layup that is used on the top and bottom of the cores in all of the DWD boards. AKA, Biax/Biax.
- ABS sidewalls: Tried and true. An industry standard thermoplastic material used when creating sandwich construction boards, that adds stiffness and increases durability.
- All Dinosaurs Will Die Snowboards are made in Austria!